Crossroads Church continues to hold weekly services following COVID-19 prevention protocols. Find everything you need to know here, and register for adult in-person services and for Crossroads Kidz below
WHAT TO KNOW FOR REOPENING
1. New Sunday Service Times: 9am, 11am & 6pm.
2. Building Capacity is at 25% to be strictly enforced as per State Occupancy Limit
3. Utilize the optional Online Form below to help us better plan for capacity
4. Greeters and Ushers will assist as you enter the church in maintaining social distancing and ensuring the church capacity limit
5. Ushers will guide you where to sit in the specially arranged socially-distanced seats. Families (including children) who enter together will be asked to sit together.
6. Masks are required both inside the church and outside the immediate vicinity as per CDC guidelines
7. Social distancing is required at all times before, during, and after services.
8. The Program, Message Notes, Connect Card, & Prayer Card are paperless and available through the Crossroads Church App and Website. Paper versions will not be available
9. Tithes & Offerings are received through collection boxes in the rear of the sanctuary. Ushers will not take the collection during the service. Online Giving is encouraged
10. Crossroads Kidz Sunday School will not be offered. Families are encouraged to sit together. For parents with young children that cannot sit in the service, there is a very limited amount of seating in classrooms to sit and listen to the service. Social distancing will be required in these rooms
11. All Volunteers are required to have their temperature taken before serving.
12. The building will be cleaned and disinfected between each service.
13. Special Single-use removable seat covers will be used for the chairs and changed between each service.
14. There are no gatherings after services in order to maintain social distancing.
15. Pastor Ray, The Prayer Team, and Church staff are not available after service to avoid large gatherings. Please Fill out an Online Connect Card or contact the church instead and arrangements will be made
16. Physical contact with others is to be avoided in order to maintain social distancing (handshaking, hugging, etc.).
17. If you are sick or do not feel well, please stay home.
18. Attend services based on your own personal, individual circumstances. If you are not comfortable with attending in-person services, have a health risk, or are not feeling well, the service will stream live on Sundays so you can continue to participate.
19. All who enter will have their temperature checked